March CCW Scrapmap and Blog Hop time!

Hello and if you are following the blog hop you should have hopped over here from Sarah's blog!  
Here is the scrapmap for this month - designed by our fabby DT member Sue!
I have scrapped some photos of Sam taken at the play park at Marwell Zoo last May.  I have used Simple Stories papers.
The flower and alphas are Prima,
and the butterfly is from Etsy as always!
Thanks for looking, I look forward to seeing what you come up with this month and don't forget to keep blog hopping and Lou @ CCW is going to give a prize!  The next blog you need to be hopping over to is Sue's blog!
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Great photos of Sam and I like how you've ruffled the fabric.
Buffy Burnside said…
Wow beautiful page,I really love that butterfly!
Donna Jones said…
Super page, love the muted colour tones :-)
Unknown said…
I love your layouts on all your projects,well inspirational thanks theresa xx, just joined in the fun & bloghop over on creative craft world.

Popular Posts