UKS Challenges

Monthly challenge - using the colour scheme below for inspiration.

A gorgeous pic of my Jack at the beach - a few years ago now!

The weekly challenge - to use the UKS gallery as inspiration - choose a letter of the alphabet - I choose 'R'. Scraplift a page, choose a different page for the colour scheme, and choose a different page for a technique. Here is my page - of my gorgeous Sam, taken back in 2006 - lots of Prima swirls and flowers!  People always ask me about using flowers and butterflies with boys pages - well I love butterflies so just have to use them, seeing as I have two boys they just have to have butterflies on their pages!!
I choose the neutral colours from a page in the gallery (RetiredNana), the use of pins, I use pins on cards but rarely use them on pages (Ria979902). 


This was the page I scraplifted - one of my favourite scrappers - Rachael Elliott - you can see her blog here
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
I think you make amazing pages for your boys using flowers and bling and I don't know anyone else who does it as well as you do.

Fab picture of Sam.

Popular Posts