Happiness is......

Another challenge for UKS - use the bright colour pallette below, one large photo and the title is 'Happiness is......'

 Happiness is your smile - actually my Sam's smile! This photo is of him when he went to visit Santa at the School Fair - this is the genuine guy and I love that being Autistic and 13 he is a firm believer of the main man, and this guy is him!!
 Although this is a Christmas photo - I've not used traditional Christmas papers and I have used My Creative Scrapbook kit - featuring Kaisercraft Tropical Punch collection. - January Ltd ed kit.
 Everything if from the kit except for the addition of a Prima swirl and butterflies from Etsy.

Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

Christine said…
Love the colours! And I love Sam's big happy smile :)
Fab LO.
Unknown said…
That is stunning, a great interpretation of the challenge :D x
My Little World said…
Lovey layout and the photo of Sam is just gorgeous...xx
susibee said…
Gorgeous Sarah and I love the photo.
Sarah said…
Thank you everyone xxxx
Jane said…
I just love this photo. Sam's smile says it all.x

Popular Posts