UKS January Challenges

A few scrapbook challenges from me - this one below was to to 'alter' plain cardstock (I've used a butterfly stamp), use scraps of PP and make sure your handwriting is visible 
This is a photo of myself and a girlfriend when we went to ladies day at Goodwood in August last year.  I have used a selection of papers from a MCS kit (not sure which one!), Prima flowers and bling and of course my pages are not complete without a few butterflies!!


This challenge was to use a quote from the Disney movie 'Frozen' - this happens to be a big favourite in our house - Sam loves Olaf and happen to get a big Olaf for Christmas - so I had the perfect photo for the page!
This piece of paper worked well for this photo and didn't require much additional embellishments - I added some ribbon, buttons and some blingy snowflakes and circles!


Thank you for looking and I hope to try and update my blog more often so please pop back!
Hugs Sarah xxx

Comments

susibee said…
Both lovely, but my fav is Sam and Olaf. The photo is great and I love the paper and the bling circles.

Popular Posts