Tower Poppies

Another challenge - and one with a sketch, which I love working with a sketch!
However I hated doing this challenge as we were challenged to use one colour (monochrome), three PPs and ribbon ,
This was my page below of the Tower Poppies at the Great Tower of London and the Poppies from 2014 - I had the chance to go and see them twice! They were stunning!
I have used Prima flowers and bling

The stamped poppies are from and old Stampin Up stamp - which I love and will never part with as I love poppies (so does my Mum!) 
I was lucky enough to purchase one of these poppies (and one for my Mum) as by the end of October they had sold out.
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x  

Comments

MiniOwner said…
So lucky to have seen the poppies - I was ill on the day we were going :(
Sue x

Popular Posts