Long time no see!

 
Hello - I know, long time no see! I haven't stopped scrapbooking but I had pretty much stopped blogging and scrapbooking at home.
 
Last year we moved house - and I finally had a craft room! So crafting pretty much stopped six months prior to the move as I packed everything away, and then it took a while to sort and organise my room at home - and then I didn't use it. How crazy is that?
 
Life, work, exhaustion just got in the way, and looking after a bigger house has been a bit of a challenge too - and I am still not organised on this front.
 
I was also having camera issues and my little camera wasn't connecting to the PC, I hated Windows 10, I couldn't crop my photos to make them square and then had problems resizing for UKS uploading. I was struggling to update my blog using my ipad...it was just one excuse after another.
 
I was still going to crops and I was still scrapbooking, but not at home.  Then recently our local crop moved to my village - and I felt I needed to support our crop leader and get my arse into gear.  So I now take my photos on my iPhone, crop them, and then email to myself and I open that email on the PC - job done!  Then I had an email from UKSA (UK Scrap Addicts) and they asked me to be a guest designer - this required updating my blog - so here I am!
 
These are two recent pages I have done - both photos from a recent Hospital Summer Ball (and in typical UK fashion, we had torrential rain all night!)
 
I have used a mixture of papers from old My Creative Scrapbook kits.
 
#worksquad is using papers from Julie Nutting Belle Vie Collection
 
Girlfriends is using papers from Blue Fern Studios Attic Collection.
 
Please pop back soon as there will be lots more updates and pages - and my UKSA post will be live at the end of the month!
Thanks for coming back
Love and Hugs
Sarah xx

Comments

My Little World said…
Yay your blogging again! Fab pages Sarah xx

Popular Posts