UKSA - August - Clusters

Good morning and welcome to my post for UK Scrap Addicts - I was delighted to be asked to Guest Design for this lovely blog and this month the challenge is 'Clusters'.  My friend Sue calls me the 'Cluster Queen' as I tend to add clusters to lots of my pages.  I love to add flowers and butterflies and sometimes I have to stop myself from adding more.  Even when its a page with my boys it never stops me adding clusters of prettiness!
 
This page below is of me - a photo of me taken at Glorious Goodwood - this is a week 5 day festival at our local race track and I love it! A good excuse to dress up, time with the girls and a little flutter on the horses. 
I have used Prima papers - 'Tales Of You and Me' paper collection - all the flowers and embellishments are from the same paper collection.  It makes life so much easier when it all co-ordinates.

I
I tend to mix alpha's because I never have enough letters from one collection - these alphas are old Basic Grey ones and Adorn It - that have both been in my stash forever.
 
The page below is partner to the above page - using the same paper collection and the alphas are from Websters Pages.  It was certainly a 'Hold on to your hat' kind of day as it was incredibly windy! Goodwood said that they had never had weather like it (the day before was torrential rain).

Thanks for looking and a big thanks to UK Scrap Addicts for asking me to join them this month.
Love and Hugs
Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Beautiful work Sarah, I love your pretty pages so much. You have inspired me to have a go at one! xx

Popular Posts