3D Treat

A birthday treat to the cinema to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D. This photo is of Jack and my god-son Joe wearing their 3D glasses waiting for the film!
I have used my glimmer mists and buttons as masks and when the buttons were removed I added stickles to the masked areas. I saw this idea on UKS - so its not mine I borrowed it!!

I have used American craft thickers for the title and the stars are punched out of fancy pants PP using SU punch and I have placed them on foam pads to make them 3D
The Journalling box is making memories and the Toy Story 3 picture is from a puzzle sheet I picked up at the cinema!!
Thanks for looking!
Love Sarah xx

Comments

My Little World said…
Love this layout Sarah, especially what you did with the glimmer mists and buttons. Might have to try that myself.
susibee said…
Love the idea of the buttons and using alternative things to glimmer mist over.

Popular Posts