A few LO's to share!!

As some of you know I have just spent a very wet and windy week in the Isle of Wight!! So we were caravan bound for a few days - thankfully I took a load of page kits - and I completed them all!! So here are a few to keep you going.
A photo of me and my boys taken by my lovely hubby at my cousin's wedding in July. I have used MME so Sophie "Possibilities" sweet circles die cut paper, MME tag, Heidi Swapp clear embellishment ( been in my stash forever!!!), ribbon, slider and metal embellishments all from my stash, Prima pebble and Prima Painterly flowers.
and a few pearls (of course!!)

A few photo's of my God-Daughter Pippa taken in my back garden in July (when we had a summer!!!)
I have used Total Papercrafts July 2010 kit - featuring So Sophie Collection, I have added Prima flowers and some bling and I have used my Martha Stewart punch to create the Lace strip across the bottom of the page.
American craft fabric thickers
One of my favourite LO's - but then it is one of my favourite photos of Sam - his Venture photo!
I have used Total Papercrafts kit - January 2010 - featuring Delish Peppercorn collection, I have added American craft thickers, Prima flowers and pearls and I have used my Stampin Up punch. I Love the black and white image and the black and white LO.
I have inked the edges of the papers and some of the embellishments are popping from the page using 3D foam pads
Thanks for looking - I love to read you comments
Love and Hugs Sarah xxx

Comments

Maria said…
Really love these Sarah, expecially the top one, the circle one of the boys
My Little World said…
Fab layouts Sarah, I especially like the one of Sam, very striking indeed. x
susibee said…
You were very busy on holiday and so very organised too. I love the first one of you with the boys.

Popular Posts