Creative Craft World Challenge

CCW challenge can be found here - I have done a LO (not using an image but one photo - will save that for a card to be added later!!) - the challenge was to scrap a celebration - wedding of my cousin -use one ribbon, 2 PP's and 3 flowers. I have used June 2010 Total Papercrafts kit and the shell heart was in the kit - it is so perfect for a wedding LO.
I have used my new Martha Stewart punch on the 2nd piece of PP and I have used Pumice Stone distress ink
The flowers are Prima and the brads are Papermania and American Craft thickers

Sarah on the CCW challenge asked us to say why this celebration was so important -I love a good wedding, especially a family one, the last time we all met was my Grandad's funeral and it was such a sad occassion - it was so good to see all my family at a happy occasion, my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins are spread all over the country from Cornwall to Surrey and it was good to see each other on such a wonderful day. Another wedding LO to follow soon and I will also use this challenge to make a card!!! - so watch this space!!
Love and Hugs
Sarah xxxxx

Comments

MiniOwner said…
Just beautiful. Thanks so much for entering Sarah's challenge on Creative Craft World, Sarah.
Sue x
Sarah A said…
From one Sarah to another!! Congratulations to your cousin! This is such a beautiful and elegant layout, sounds like you all had the perfect day surrounded by loved ones.

Thank you so much for joining in my challenge over on Creative Craft World and I look forward to seeing your card entry!

Sarah x
Choccy said…
Oh Sarah a fabulous entry.I do love your LO.
I love a good wedding too :O) Its such a shame that famillies only seem to get together now at very sad or very happy occasions.Thankyou for sharing with us over at Creative Craft World for Sarahs' challenge. Good Luck with your entry.

Choccy xx
dragonllew said…
Great layout thanks for joining us at Creative Craft World & good luck.
Jenny x
susibee said…
Simple but lovely.

Popular Posts