A few more cards!

Over on creative craftworld there is this challenge - and I have already used it on a LO so I decided to make a card with the same sketch.
I have used stamping up cardstock, inks and star stamps. The stars are punched out using SU star punch and have been embossed using the cuttlebug and star embossing folder.
I have used American craft thickers for the brackets and used some bling to sparkle my stars! The sentiment is also stamping up and has all been stuck to the card using 3D foam pads

Another card which I made and entered into the local village horticultural show - and I am please to say I got 3rd place!! She is a sugar nellie image coloured in using Prisma pencils. Bazzill cardstock cut out using Nestabilities and the glittered using stickles. Stampin up background stamp, Basic grey PP, prima flower, ribbon, pin, beads and brads are from my stash and the sentiment is stamping up.



From an idea I found in a cardmaking sketch book - a 40th birthday card for a friend. I have used MME PP, Basic Grey Brads, and pearls and bubble wrap - I hope he loves it!!

Thanks for looking
Love Sarah xx
Ps - the photo I entered into the local show was the sunset at Bosham photo and I was awarded 2nd place :-) - very pleased!!

Comments

My Little World said…
More fab cards from the talented Sarah! Love the idea for the bubble wrap card.
susibee said…
Lovely cards Sarah. I might have to pinch the bubble wrap idea at some point if that's okay.
Denise Phillips said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bubble wrap card!! lol!! What a fab stress buster!! lol!
MiniOwner said…
I LOVE all these cards, Sarah. Congratulations on second prize at the Bosham Show. Thanks also for entering my challenge over at Creative Craft World. - it's a fab card.
Sue x

Popular Posts