WOYWW - June 15th

Another busy week for me - can't believe we are at Wednesday again! I've been busy making invites for a friend - she wanted 'Pink and Pretty' - and pink is what she got! I also had a huge amount of help making them as you can see below!

I have used SU cardstock, ink, ribbon and sentiment, MS butterfly, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nesties and Waltzing Mouse stamps and a few flowers and pearly bling to finish them off!
This is my desk - just before I was off to bed - I am exhausted, however the 5am wake up call from the furbabies really doesn't help! The laptop is open on the Tesco site as I am busy multitasking and updating my delivery for tommorrow morning, the beginnings of a CCW DT layout, a slimming world receipe book with the shopping list to get some low fat meal ideas, and I am the proud owner of a new Kindle (orange case) - I love it!!

Thanks for taking the time to stop and don't forget to pop back over to Julia's blog and see WOYWW!!

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
OOh skilled multi tasker you! Hope you find time to enjoy your new toy!
Elizabeth said…
Ah yes, wouldn't accomplish half as much if we couldn't do that. Your desk looks great this week and the girly card is lovely. Elizabeth x #79
Spyder said…
Lovely or sure I say very pretty in pink! Happy WoYwW
okienurse said…
You sound as if you are really busy this week! Love the new Kindle. Take some time to enjoy it! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

Popular Posts