WOYWW - June 8th

Hello!! What a week - I've not stopped and I am exhausted - not feeling 100% at the moment - and not done any crafting since last Wednesday :-( On my desk/table tonight is a page I've completed for Sam's birthday album, a finished card and a pile of 12 x 12 papers! Can you see the brown box in the middle? Jack has to make a memory box for school - it has to contain 6 items of memorabilia from Romeo and Juliet - so far he has a mask from the ball, the invite from the ball and a letter to Juliet (he is Romeo) - so it is work in progress! Last week I treated myself to a new Cath Kidston bag (on the table next to the chair) - I love it -but can never find anything in it! I have also decided to go through my 12 x 12 papers and have a sort through - how do you store yours - by manufacturer/style/colours?? I would love to know.


This is the page for Sam's Birthday album - I have a template on my PC and I print a copy of the current birthday photos, record age, how we celebrated the birthday, cake and what presents were received - its a quick and simple LO and goes in an 8.5 x 11 album - both boys have an album each. Last night I was looking at Jack's album with him and he counted how many empty pages were in his album - there was enough to go up until he was 25 - he then told me he wasn't leaving home until he was at least 25!!!
Here is the completed card - I have used some old Heidi grace papers - they were perfect for this Sugar Nellie image, complete with Prima flowers, ribbon and sentiment is from LOTV.

As for my boys tonight - peacefully sleeping beside me!


Thanks for taking the time to look, and don't forget to pop over the WOYWW and have a look at what is on everyone's desk this week


Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Does the box need a little bottle of poison? And maybe the coat of arms of the Houses of Montague and Capulet? Ilove the LO - is that a page per birthday then, or are you interleaving it with other stuff? You sound too busy, no wonder you're a bit below par. Feel better soon.
Sarpreet said…
i hope you feel better soon, your desk is calling you, gorgeous card, Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)
fairyrocks said…
Great Birthday book, Love that card work!!
Keep smiling and creating
What a lovely idea to do that birthday book. I bet neither of your two will leave home very early - you are making them feel so special and comfortable. Hope you take the time to get yourself back to full health soon.
Jackie said…
Lovely work (I like your CK bag too :))

Popular Posts