Basic Grey Page of the Month Kits

Many of my blog followers know that I have had the Basic Grey Page-of-the-month kit for 3 years - and this being the 3rd year has almost come to the end, I am hoping that BG continue these kits as I have loved them.
The LO below is the November kit featuring Picadilly papers - I love these papers - very 'Cath Kidson'.
I especially loved the metal flowers.  Gorgeous pics of my furbabies!
December kit featuring Little Black Dress - this has probably been one of my favourite kits - I love black and white photos and they worked perfectly with this kit.  Photos of my boys when they met their new Cousin, Lucy.

I love the eclectic embellishments.
September kit featuring Indie Bloom.  Photos of Jenna and Andrew on their wedding day.
again more scrummy embellishments - felt flowers.
July kit featuring Out of Print paper collection - again more wedding photos, but photos of my gorgeous men in my life!
I did struggle with this kit - but I do love the yoyos embellishments
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Riet said…
This is so gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
My Little World said…
Wow, these are fab Sarah. I just love the BG kits.

Popular Posts