CCW December Scrapmap



Hello again - sorry for being a bad blogger but as usual work and family life are taking over!  Here is December's CCW Scrapmap challenge as is being posted early as part of the CCW Countdown to Christmas.  I have used a photo take of the Coca Cola Truck that was at our local Asda supermarket, it always makes me feel that Christmas will soon be here when I see the Ad on the TV - but when we saw the lorry at the supermarket - it was so cool!!

I have used the yummy MME Lost and Found Christmas paper collection, AC thicker and MM glitter alpha, embellishments are a selection from my stash that include MME, Papermania, Purple Pumpkin anf Jenni Bowlin.  The Santa face journal tag is something I saced from a Christmas card last year.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to the CCW challenge blog and give the scrapmap a go!
Love and Hugs

Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
Holly said to me the other day, it's not Christmas until you see the Coke ad on the telly!

How cool to see the big lorry! Love this page.
Unknown said…
Yep, not christmas until you've seen the ad (oh and heard Last Christmas and seen George Michael in the snow :))

I keep stroking this paper....I think it's going in the JYC.

Love the layout, love the brad/button placement :)

Popular Posts