MCS Kit Layouts

MCS September kit - featuring Echo Park Victoria Gardens.  
 I have followed The Color room sketch and palette #82
 Photos are Jack when he held a Gecko - he loved it!
 Same kit as before - photos of my gorgeous god-daughters.
 I was worried I was going to struggle with this kit as it was so pink, and I don't do many pink pages!
 However I as really pleased with my 'pink' layouts.
 October limited ed kit - love this kit, featuring Websters pages and embellishments
 Photos are of my lovely Cousin Jenna and her new hubby Andrew - these were two photos take by the photographer.
 I love the butterfly pin, I loved this kit - the colours are perfect for me - blues and greens!
Thanks for looking
Love and hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
Gorgeous layouts Sarah, the 'pink' ones are fab!! x x

Popular Posts