UKS Weekly Challenges

Hello!  The scrapping mojo is back!  This was helped by going to the Cre8tive crop yesterday and having some me time before the mania begins when December arrives.  It gave me the time to catch up on some UKS challenges.
 November week 2 - challenge set was to scrap autumn photos/colours, a different shape photo, bugs or glitter and paint.  I have used my fab MCS October kit - featuring Crate papers - I just love these kits soooooo much, Pam fills them with so many goodies and I love all my Layouts I create with her kits.
 I have used a photo of Sam taking at Slindon Pumpkin farm, I added paint and glitter to my LO at the bottom of the photo.
 November week 3 - Greeting in title, use oldest stash, stamp with a household item.
 Photos of Sam polishing the car, he loved looking at his reflection in the black bodywork
 My oldest stash I used was some TH grunge board flowers that have been in my stash for years and I painted them black, I also stamped using some bubble wrap.  Again I have used a MCS September kit.
 November week 1 - Round page, Unusual subject, use colours Red/hot pink or Purple, use fabric /felt/or lace. I took photos of my halloween candles.
 fabric/felt embellishments are from Purple Pumpkin
Thanks for looking and come back soon to see some more - next post will show my Basic Grey POTM kits.
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

susibee said…
They are all lovely Sarah, and those grunge board flowers are fab.

Popular Posts