A few Cards

A male card - using a pre printed/coloured Kenny K image - a tyre track piece of twill,
some Tim Holtz metal work and card all finished with a SU sentiment


Another card for work - a baby congrats card.
Papers that have been in my stash for ever!
all finished off with everything pink and girly!!
Another card for work - a leaving card
 I have used a Saturated canary digi image, MCS June ltd kit - Pink Paislee papers. Prima flowers and roses from my stash along with a Karen Foster starburst brad.


Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Rachael Elliott said…
WOW Sarah these are stunning! I love that baby image....so beautiful!
Berry said…
Fab! I love the pearls on the last one, you making cards whatever is going on! Hugs me xx
My Little World said…
Beautiful cards Sarah x

Popular Posts