Wedding Card and Keepsake Box

Here is the wedding card I made for Lindsay and Joe - this was the card that everyone from work signed so it was a large 8 x 8 card.  |
I used SU lace and pins are from my stash, the papers and butterflies are Websters Pages.
Flowers from stash, Prima pearl swirl.

Digi image from Saturated Canary
Coloured in with Prisma pencils and sentiment is Papertrey Ink
The Keepsake box is from Marks and Spencer (I like the shape) - I removed the black ribbon and customised it myself to co-ordinate with the rest of the wedding stationary.






 Inside there is a collection of all the wedding stationary I made (in case Lindsay didn't get a chance to keep any!), and some memorabilia I collected from the wedding which included the personalised M&M's, a butterfly from the flowers on the table, a menu, a hairgrip I found on the table from Lindsay's hair, wedding trivia questions and little diamante that was scattered on all of the tables.
 I also made them a mini card from me - Digi image as before but printed in Kraft cardstock.
 and tiny tags to match the ones I made using the Tiny Tags stamp set from Stampin Up.
I promise you this is the last you'll see of any wedding stuff - and I will be glad not to look at any yellow cardstock for a while!!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Riet said…
What a gorgeous cards Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
susibee said…
It's all fabulous Sarah. I love the idea of the memory box and might have to pinch that for Adam and Lucy's wedding!

Popular Posts