BB's on tour!

Some of my teamies came to visit today and we did some crafting and even had lunch out!!
With crafting comes cupcakes!!!
 Vanilla cupcakes with Vanilla frosting and pretty pink flowers!
 This little tag was given to me by my friend - the same friend that got me my fabulous cupcake handbag!!
 Here we all are at Nandos for lunch! L-R is Chris, Me, Jen and Sue.
We had a lovely day together and my Sam was good as gold and Jack was a star too as he took care of Sam while we went out for lunch!
Come back soon for photos of the LO's I did.
Hugs Sarah x x

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh it was a lovely day, thank you again :D xxx
susibee said…
Your cupcakes look lovely and the tags are fab. Glad you had a great day.
MiniOwner said…
We had such a fab time. Your cupcakes were gorgeous ... and yummy. Thanks, Sarah. :o)
Sue xx
Laura said…
Aw. Missed out on your cupcakes again. :(

Popular Posts