Stuck?! Sketches - September 1st Sketch

I've not joined in a Stuck?! Sketches for ages - so I have combined the September 1st sketch with a challenge on UK Scrappers which was to scrap a Christmas photo, use green and gold and your main colours and use glitter and stars.  The sketch from Laura is below and my page is above. 
These Xmas papers are so old I think they might be a combo of MME and Echo Park, the wooden 'family' embellishment came from 'The Works'  and the glittery alphas are American Craft thickers.
The wooden starts are always in my stash (love them) and I have added some old Stampin Up wooden snowflakes - I think these are a few years old now.
This little ornament comes out every year and goes on my tree - all the grandparents have one too - it was from 2004 when my little boys were 3 and 6 (Sam on the left and Jack on the right) in their matching Christmas PJ's - I love this photo and I love that it brings back memories and reminds me of how little they once were.  Most of my Christmas baubles and ornaments have a story behind them - I really must make a mini book - another project to add to my to do list!!
Thanks for looking - hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

LisaM said…
Love the snowflakes and stars. Wonderful holiday page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Natsuko said…
Beautiful Christmas page!Love the holiday elements!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches❤
My Little World said…
Lovely layout Sarah and I love the idea of a mini book on your Christmas ornaments. x
Sandy Ross said…
Fabulous Christmas layout...thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!
Helen Wallace said…
A gorgeous Christmas page with lots of lovely memories. It's great to use up older stash too and you've made is shine. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!
Laura Creates said…
This is so super pretty, love the pops of gold, and glittery bits! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!

Popular Posts