What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #434

Wednesday and I have a rare day off, I normally work Wednesdays, so today is a bit of a luxury (still done 3 loads of washing in the machine!).  This is my desk today, as usual there is always lots going on, and empty mug...a glass of squash...a pile of paperwork.
My pink planner is my life and I would be lost without it - I have been using these planners for years, long before they became trendy, and mine is an Organised Mum's planner.  The butterfly is for a upcoming college project for Jack, along with the jigsaw puzzle piece and another smaller butterfly - he has to create a 'story sack' for children and he has chosen the book 'Monkey Puzzle' by Julia Donaldson, this was a favourite of both boys when they were little.  Being the awesome crafty mum I am, I have agreed to help him - so watch this space. I am currently watching on my iPad an ITV drama 'Victoria' about the life of Queen Victoria, its a really good drama and I am enjoying it.
I have just completed this layout below - it was a challenge to use a sketch and summer colours.  I have scrapped a photo of Sam when we took him to London in the summer to see the special relaxed autism performance of Aladdin - it was amazing, we all enjoyed it.
I have also today knocked up 2 dozen chocolate salted caramel cupcakes, as I have a coffee morning tomorrow at Sam's new school and a meet the head teacher and I offered to bake - I think these are my new favourite cupcakes!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and please pop over to Julia's blog and join in WOYWW
Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

glitterandglue said…
Hi Sarah. That butterfly is awesome - love it!! Well done on the scrapbook page - it's shows the results of a fantastic day out. Enjoy your status as awesome crafty mum!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2
Sarah Brennan said…
Wow, you have been busy. That scrapbook layout is fabulous. You may have some funny comments as I visited the first 10 desks thinking I was #30 before I suddenly changed to #31. As we have the same first name I may have confused some people. Sarah #31
Helen said…
wow, what gorgeous looking cupcakes! Hope the meeting goes well. Helen #1
Anne said…
Great LO and those cupcakes look delicious. Anne x #6
May said…
O gosh I need a cup cake... those look so good.... love the layout... simply Beautiful... May #19
Now hat looks scrummy! and what a busy time you've been having too. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x11x
BJ said…
Love the scrapbook LO also bring the pink on, I've just bought myself a pink jacket. Thanks for the visit BJ#3
My Little World said…
I need a Sarah cupcake right now!! x

Popular Posts