UK Scrappers - Sketch Challenge #16

UK Scrappers - Sketch #16
 
'Its All About The Shoes' - these were my fabulous shoes that I wore to Goodwood Ladies Day - my gorgeous Irregular Choice shoes, I love Irregular Choice shoes, and I have 4 pairs at the moment (it is an addiction) - but I do tend to sell them on if I don't wear them much and if they are bought for a specific outfit (as these were).  However I do love these and I might not be able to part with them!
 I have used MME 'Hello Gorgeous' paper collection - which I think is very appropriate for my shoes!
 I have added bling and Crystal drops from my stash.

Thanks for taking a look and stopping by my blog
Hugs Sarah x x x 

Comments

My Little World said…
Gorgeous page, those papers are just perfect for the picture. I love the shoes too....xx

Popular Posts