UK Scrappers - Sketch Challenges #12 and #13

I do love a Sketch - its always a good place to start for me - Sketch #12 is below.
 These photos are of me and my Little sister, Rebekah when we went to NYC on holiday in October 2016 - after seeing the photos of the desserts/shakes of this place on a blog I follow I just knew I had to find it and we were not disappointed!
 OMG - these shakes were amazing! If you are ever in NYC, this place is tiny, its worth joining the Queue (or should I say line!), the food was amazing - its pretty much half way between the 911 memorial and Time Square - we walked it, but it is right outside the subway!
 Sketch #13
 Jack on his 18th Birthday last year - and I have used one of my favourite paper collections - Cocoa Vanilla Studios 'You Rock' Everything is from CVS, except for the American Craft Thickers and the title, and the Nuvo Crystal Drops, that I am slightly in love with - I love the bright colours!



Thanks For looking
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Popular Posts