Another distressed steampunk LO

I have recently signed up to another kit, this one is from Willow Tree Crafts - My Boy Club - I thought I would give it a go seeing as most of my photos I scrapbook are of my tribe! These were a couple of photos I took of Jack during the school Easter holidays - we went down to the meadow as it was beautiful sunshine and so warm - however the water was freezing - but this never stops Jack going in - a true water baby, if there is water - he has to be in it!

From the kit I have used Bazzill cardstock and Crate papers - Toybox collection and chipboard shapes. I added the 7-gypsies tag and embellishments.
I have used my new TH Gadget Gears die - love it!!!!! I cut out chipboard gears and inked them with distress inks - along with the rest of the papers - I have used Old Paper, Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain. I also used Ranger perfect pearls - perfect copper which has been sprayed across the page. I added some TH metal sprocket gears and spinners to the chipboard gears.

I kept the chipboard and used it as a stencil and stenciled a few gears on the page using SU Whisper White craft ink and a sponge dauber. I finished off the LO using TH Bitty Grunge stamps with Walnut Stain ink - to create a dirty muddy splash across the page.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Hugs Sarah

x x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
It looks great Sarah, those gears are great and I love the misting. Jen x
Karen said…
I love this too!! I always love boy pages. Those gears are great I think I might have to treat myself (wot again I hear you saying!!) The mud splats are super xx
susibee said…
This is a fab page Sarah, I love the misting, the splats of paint and the gears.
Clare Arnold said…
Great LO

I love the stencilled gears and cogs
xx

Popular Posts