I've been cropping!

Yestersday I was cropping with some fab friends at Katies Cre8tive crop - it was lovely to have some time out and catch up with some scrapping and challenges!! I completed 5 LO's (some are future DT LO's - so you'll have to wait to see those!) - but here are the couple you can see!

Joy! - photos of Sam when he went to Waterstones for a Birthday treat - I have used my latest Willow Tree crafts Boy kit - featuring MME papers and I have complete UKS week 3 May challenge - Scrap someone/something special to you (Sam), no more of one of each element (one diecut, one journalling tag, one button, one brad, one piece of PP) and use something green (Green Bazzill Bling!)

I have used this cute button from Purple Pumpkin - I just love Sam's buttons they are lovely!
and American craft thickers which needed a little help with some glue - as AC thickers don't really like to stick to Bazzill Bling.


This LO is some photos of Jack and one of his best friends Amber - taken back in 2007 on a trip to Marwell Zoo (and it rained most of the day!). Again I have fitted it in using a challenge - Distressing (tag has been distressed), more than one flower (yep - there is 2!), more than two lines of journaling (yep - look at tag!), ribbon (blue and pink) and glitter (I have used a glitter AC thicker for the &)

Thanks for looking

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Tracy said…
I love that button too, very cute.
MiniOwner said…
Super pages! And well done on using the fab button - I am still admiring mine in their packet!:o)
Sue x
susibee said…
Two fab pages and yes, that button is super.
uhooi said…
Uhooi,,
The cards are creative and good,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com
My Little World said…
These are lovely layouts Sarah, I especially like the one of Sam X x

Popular Posts