CCW Scrapmap Challenge - 28th May

This is my take on this week's sketch - and the theme was 'Anything Goes' - I have used a photo of Sam from his sports day at school back in 2007 - he is so focused on running to Mrs Cox (his LSA) who was waiting for him at the finish line - it is one of my favourite photos of him - he looks so happy!


I have used some love papers from Kaisercraft - and I love the quote at the borrom of the paper - I just couldn't cover it up, it was perfect.
My lovely buttons are from Sam at Purple Pumpkin

Please go over to CCW and give this weeks sketch challenge a go.

thanks for taking the time to look

Love Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
What a super photo and I see you've used some of those fabulous buttons:)
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
Maria said…
wow this one is reminding me of green and black chocolate, and mint chocolate and all good things. colours are fab and like the clean lines
Choccy said…
A gorgeous LO Sarah... I adore that picture.

Choccy xx

Popular Posts