WOYWW - 25th May

Hello - a bit late but after a busy day at work and a bit of crafting in the evening - I just don't get the chance to upload my photos! I have today been working on a couple of projects. A LO based on a sketch by Purple pumpkin and a little invite for a friend at work.




The LO is of Sam back in 2007 with his assigned teaching assistant at school - he was leaving to move to a new teaching post and Sam really didn't understand he was saying goodbye :( I have used Websters papers and embellishments are from Tim Holtz and Purple Pumpkin - it is still work in progress - hopefully I'll finish it by the weekend.
This is a 'Save the date' invite - just a mock up waiting for approval - I just had to get this stamp from Catslife press - they do some fab stamps - I love them all!! I wanted to do something very simple that could easily be mass produced! So I made the tag using m Sizzix tag die and the two scallop circles are cut out using Nestabilites, while the 'Save the date' image is punched out, a little bit of stickles and ribbon and the invite is done.

as for the boys - they are fine -'*yawn* just sooooo bored of this scrapbooking - is it so yesterday, Mummy - we rather sleep!!!!'


Thanks for stopping to take a look and don't forget to pop over to Julia's blog and look at everyones workdesk this week!
Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

My Little World said…
I love the layout Sarah, the colours are just lush!!

The pic of the boys is great, you just HAVE to scrap that one!!

Jane x x
Nicks said…
i love your picture of the boys - but they arent quite as handsome as the boys in the banner photo!
KanataNewf said…
Beautiful layout - and those cats are just precious!

Happy WOYWW!
Sheena #66
JoZart Designs said…
popping in for a late snoop. Love your layout but the boys take the biscuit! Wonderful pic1
JoZarty x
okienurse said…
very nice layout! The boys pic is great. sorry I am so late getting around this week but I am just glad to be able to get around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

Popular Posts