WOYWW - 11th May

Sorry its late again - but blogger wouldn't let me upload last night :-( I've completed another couple of LO's tonight - one for a future CCW DT project and this one of Jack - he is almost 13 but still loves a box - this box was huge - he could fit into it. I have various bits of stash on my desk - some SU ink, distress ink, AC thickers (my fav alphabets!), and my CM cutting system - I've now had this nearly 8 years and its still the best for cutting circles!

A close up of my almost finished LO - using Willow Tree Crafts - April Oh boy kit.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to pop over to stamping ground and take a look at everyones desk this Wedesday!

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

Angela said…
Sarah,
Such a cute picture & title! Glad you could make WOYWW (fashionably late, right?)

Have a great week!

Angi
#131
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
Julia Dunnit said…
Nice kit - great LO. Is it because it's a kit that you've managed to only spread about 12" onto the table? Amazing self control!!

Popular Posts