CCW Scrapmap Challenge - 14th May

This week we have also asked you to use the theme - 'Birds'. I have used photos from Easter - Sam hunting for eggs in the garden - and I have used one of my favourite paper collections - Echo Park - Sweet Summertime - I had the complete collection of this set and I have cut into every piece of paper - I just love the bright colours. I have used AC thickers and October Afternoon alphabets.


My birds are owl stamped images from the Punch Bunch Sale-A-Bration set and I have punch them out using my new Owl punch - they are so cute! - I also added some bling to their eyes!
Don't forget to pop over the CCW and have a look at the scrapmap and give it a go!
Thanks for looking
Hugs Sarah
x x x x

Comments

Karen said…
That's lovely Sarah - I love the owls..they are so cute xx
susibee said…
Those owls are fab and I can't believe I've got them and haven't used them. Lovely page with lots to look at Sarah.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous layout, the owls are so cute.
Riet said…
So gorgeous Sarah.

Hugs Riet.xx
Maria said…
lovely layout again Sarah
Trish said…
So pretty! And I love the owls too - very cute!
Trish x

Popular Posts