WOYWW - May 4th

Sorry I am a day late - but here was what was on my desk last night and I just didn't get a chance to upload it last night! I am currently working on some more up-to-date photos - and are scrapping some photos of the boys taken during the Easter holidays. I have been using my old Sale-a-bration set from SU - with the owl and my new Owl punch - love this!- on a LO of Sam (top of page), and the rest of the goodies are going to be a LO of Jack playing in the stream - and as you can see the distress inks are out and I have used my new perfect pearls mist - copper on my LO - just going to leave it to dry! I am also going to use a kit I got from Willow Tree Crafts - using Crate papers - I've not used crate papers for a while so I am looking forward to my completed LO.


and the furbabies are not far - they are playing with paper that has fallen on the floor under my desk!!! They are growing fast and settled in well - and full of mischief!!!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Julia's blog and take a look at everyone's workdesk!!

Hugs Sarah x x x x

Comments

Unknown said…
that's darling - my dog sleeps under my desk when I am working and he always sparkles

kitten
Clare said…
Ooo your cats look so cute! and I like the look of that owl punch too - this WOYWW costs me too much money! Happy WOYWW 100! love, Clare #142 x
Twiglet said…
Cute little cats - bet they love helping you to craft!
Angie said…
I so miss not having ginger felines anymore ...no mater how many we have. We were lucky to have two females which apparently is very rare. Great busy desk
Julia Dunnit said…
Ooh I like the look of the stash you intend to use..I'm looking forward to the finish too! Over the last couple years I've found that I ONLY scrap current or reasonably current stuff, I find it more interesting and have captured stuff that I would never have thought to record in the past.
Sarpreet said…
your cats are so adorable. That owl punch is fab. fab workspace. Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100! 100 weeks wow, #3

Popular Posts