Basic Grey page-of-the-month kit - 2011

This is my 3rd year with Basic Grey's POTM kit - these kits have been sitting around a while because I just didn't have the time or the photos that 'looked right' to complete the kits. Then like buses - they all come at once - and here are 3 kits completed and the 4th one is in progress! Thanks to Katie at Cre8tive for getting these lovely kits again!

February kit - featuring Hopscotch paper collection - I have used photos of Sam when he went to see some Chicks at a friend's house.


April kit - featuring Hello Luscious paper collection.

I had to adapt this LO a little bit as it was designed for 4 photos and I only had 3 photos from Mothers Day - the pinky papers were perfect for my photos!

photos of me with my boys and my breakfast in bed!

Finally one of my fav LO - of my new babies!!

January Kit - featuring Curio Paper Collection

with photos of Sandi and Dara - these papers were perfect to go with their natural cream colouring - they are just so gorgeous!!

Thanks for looking - come back soon!

Hugs Sarah x x x

Comments

susibee said…
I love all your pages and the papers are divine.
Maria said…
Some super work here Sarah, you have such a great style.
Katie said…
They all look lovely. You have such a knack for picking the right photos to go with the kits. Love the furballs :)

Popular Posts